CCMC currently has a full-time Maintenance Technician position open at Union Park at Norterra in Phoenix, AZ!
POSTION SUMMARY: Performs maintenance duties to ensure the upkeep and repair of the physical plant of this project. This includes buildings, grounds, mechanical equipment, and pools. These duties will be done in a safe and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Include the following but are not limited to the specifications herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by the Community Manager.
- Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the property to include cleaning recreational areas/facilities, and servicing lavatories.
- Assist in managing onsite contractors to include but not limited to landscape, janitorial, pest control, electrical/lighting.
- Assist in managing community projects, managing reserve budget, preparation of RFPs and analysis of bids for recommendation to the Community Manager and Board.
- Assist in the maintenance of landscape and the irrigation system when appropriate.
- Maintains and makes repairs to plumbing, electrical units, concrete, paint, masonry, roofing, fencing, doors, windows, and other property and equipment.
- Keeps maintenance facilities neat and orderly, and reports supply orders to community manager.
- Assist in checking for safety hazards and reports any deficiency.
- Assist with lifestyle event set up and tear down.
- Performs other related laboring, custodial and routine manual task as required.
- Responsible for accepting task giving by Community Manager and completing daily tasks.
- High School graduate, GED or equivalent
- 3-5 years maintenance experience
- Knowledge of basic maintenance services and equipment
- Ability to be self-motivated and to occasionally work independently without close supervision
- Ability to read and write and follow oral and written instructions in the English language.
- Available to work dependable, flexible shift.
- Physically able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, ands reach.
- People skills allowing interaction with residents and staff.
If you are interested, please email your resume to Jessica Baechle at firstname.lastname@example.org.