CCMC has a full–time Accounts Receivable Specialist position available in Scottsdale, AZ!
Do you thrive on providing a great customer service experience? Are looking for a place where you can make a positive difference?
We’re CCMC, a community management company specializing in master-planned communities. Our vision of inspiring a resident-centric focus is brought to life by our core values: Integrity, Respect, Service and Community.
Our Accounts Receivables team helps our communities run smoothly and contributes to our residents’ satisfaction.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Billing, collections, account set-ups
- Posting cash
- Assisting homeowners with questions on their account via telephone and email
- Providing excellent customer service
What we’re looking for:
- Two years’ accounts receivable experience, preferred
- HOA industry experience, highly preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Effective multi-tasking skills
- Excel/Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and problem-solve with minimal help
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-matching 401k contributions
- Paid vacation, holiday, and volunteer time
- Company-paid Short-term Disability
- Optional Long-term Disability
- Employee assistance program
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Professional education assistance
- Perhaps most importantly, a service-oriented team who is dedicated to your success!
About our Team:
Our team members are the strength behind CCMC. If you thrive working in a fast paced environment, enjoy portfolio work, are driven to succeed and enjoy building strong client relationships, this role could be just right for you.
If you are interested in this position, send your resume to JoAnn Abramo at firstname.lastname@example.org.