CCMC has an Architectural/Community Standards Coordinator position open at Sterling Ranch in Littleton, CO!
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Do you thrive in a service-oriented environment where you are part of a collaborative team?
We’re CCMC, a community management company specializing in master-planned communities. Our vision of inspiring a resident-centric focus is brought to life by our core values: Integrity, Respect, Service and Community.
At CCMC, our Architectural / Community Standards Coordinator plays a crucial role in executing our company’s purpose statement: We build community by bringing people together in the neighborhoods where they live and in the offices where we work. Simply put, we create experiences that connect people.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Provides confidential administrative support to the Architectural and Community Standards Director
- Conduct weekly inspections utilizing online programs to track, document, and notify homeowners of compliance issues weekly, or at the direction of the Board of Directors
- Providing information, assistance, materials, and education to new and existing homeowners regarding the benefits of District living and the impact of the Deed Restrictions
- Maintain accurate records of complaints and inspections made
- Coordinate violation reporting and tracking process, including verification, notification, file maintenance, and follow-up
- Assist homeowners with understanding the Architectural guidelines and requirements and guide them through the submittal process
- Assists in the creation and adoption of relevant policies based upon state statutes and the Association’s governing documents
- Planning and preparing for meetings to include attendance and taking minutes as needed
- Greet all homeowners upon entry and answer questions as needed
- Prepares new Homeowner welcome packets and covenant letters
- Creating, updating, and maintaining reports as needed
- Ensure that all office supplies are ordered, and inventory maintained
What we’re looking for:
- Dynamic individual with a strong sense of organization
- Must work well within a team, enjoy interacting with a wide variety of individuals, and embrace the notion of being fair, but firm, when it comes to enforcing community guidelines
- Must have excellent telephone etiquette, with a commitment to the highest customer service possible
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Computer skills that include a strong working knowledge of MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
- A working knowledge of both the legal process for the community in regards to fines, assessments, liens and the state statutes regarding due process is preferred, the ability to learn this is required
Important to know:
- Be able to work full-time hours Monday through Friday with night inspections occurring as needed and on occasion a Saturday to assist with large events.
- Have stable means of transportation, including a valid driver’s license in the state of employment and vehicle insurance
- Ability to work in all weather conditions, and be able to walk on uneven terrain, during daily inspections
- May be required to repetitively lift and move up to 25 lbs
- This candidate will also be required to pass a background check, including driving record, and drug screening
What we offer:
- Competitive pay $20.00-$24.00/hr, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-matching 401k contributions
- Paid vacation, holiday, and volunteer time
- Company-paid Short-term Disability
- Optional Long-term Disability
- Employee assistance program
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Professional education assistance
- Perhaps most importantly, a service-oriented team who is dedicated to your success!
About the community:
Sterling Ranch is a sustainable 21st Century Colorado Community which is defining sustainability and has led the market in technology. Upon buildout it will become one of the largest communities in Colorado with over 30,000 residents. The director executes the CAB board of director’s vision of creating a well-informed, healthful, well-informed community – proud of its heritage and supportive of its future.
If you are interested, please send your resume to Bethany Williams at Bethany.Williams@sterlingranchcab.com