CCMC currently has a full-time Communications Associate position at Heritage Todd Creek in Thorton, CO.
At CCMC, our Communications Associates play a crucial role in executing our company’s purpose statement: We build Community by bringing people together in the neighborhoods where they live and in the offices where we work. Simply put, we create experiences that connect people.
The Communications Associate reports to the Lifestyle Director in performing a wide range of tasks related to the composing, editing and managing materials in support of site goals and objectives through communications. The Communications Associate collaborates with others to develop communications strategies and programs designed to engage residents. The Communications Associate will also assist with the planning and implementation of community events and programs.
- Coordinates the community publications; collaborates with the Lifestyle Director on themes, including staff and volunteers on content, arranges articles and photographs, edits and proofreads, and ensure timely delivery.
- Creates a weekly electronic eNews updates emailed to the Community. Works with staff on concepts and content.
- Manages all content and activity for the Community website; updating as necessary (daily in some cases), overseeing website functionality, providing support and direction.
- Coordinates with the Lifestyle Director in overseeing social media activity for the Community; building and maintaining a professional presence, monitors sites to ensure that misinformation or negative commentary is promptly addressed.
- Provides input and recommendations on the Association Communications Policy
- Assists the Lifestyle Director as needed in the development, promotion and execution for all community lifestyle events and programs
- Available to attend events and/or meetings which may occur after hours or on the weekends.
- Develops promotional strategies for in-house and off-site events including: writing articles, delegating responsibilities, producing flyers, maintaining bulletin boards.
- Two years of experience in communications, marketing and/or journalism
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven computer skills with an emphasis in areas of website administration and social media
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented, focused on achieving results
- Ability to be flexible and open to changing priorities and challenges
- Experience working in Canva, Adobe Creative Suite or related design programs.
The ideal candidate will have proven leadership skills, and experience working as a part of a team. Experience or working knowledge of Homeowners Associations is a plus.
Heritage Todd Creek is an active adult community with a resort lifestyle. Enjoy a delightful mix of social, leisure and recreational activities at this active adult community located in the north suburbs of Denver. The various amenities include golf, indoor and outdoor saltwater swimming pools, tennis, a fitness center and a library. Residents can participate in many activities, including jazzercise, water aerobics, line dancing, bridge, poker, karaoke, bingo, book clubs and more. The Community offers a 33,000square-foot award-winning clubhouse designed especially for active adults.
If you are interested, please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio of work to Jenna Mooney at email@example.com.
All prospective employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Pay $20-$22 per hour