Are you an accounting professional who loves V-lookups? Are you looking for a place where your input and suggestions are encouraged?
Look no further!
We’re CCMC; a community management company specializing in master-planned communities. Our vision of inspiring a resident-centric focus is brought to life by our core values: Integrity, Respect, Service and Community.
Our team is growing and we’re seeking experienced Accountants to handle the accounting needs of our community associations. We call them Community Accountants; how clever is that?
In this dynamic role, you will:
- Maintain the accounting for a portfolio of community associations
- Prepare, analyze and interpret financial statements including bank reconciliations, general ledger account schedules, recording journal entries, etc.
- Conduct annual budget preparation and reviews
- Collaborate with site teams on special financial projects including monitoring cash balances and investments
- Assist auditors with annual audit and tax return preparation
- Additional duties may be assigned as necessary, including some travel to attend meetings and assist site teams with financial issues
What we’re looking for:
- Three plus years of accounting experience, bonus points for accrual-basis accounting experience!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Pro-level Excel skills (we’re talking mad skills!)
- Effective ability to troubleshoot and problem solve accounting issues
- Community management industry experience (would be sweet)
- Experience with multi-entity financial statements (would be extra sweet!)
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Wellness program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-matching 401k contributions
- Paid vacation, holiday and volunteer time
- Company-paid Short-term Disability
- Optional Long-term Disability
- Employee assistance program
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Professional education assistance
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Schedule flexibility
- Perhaps most importantly, a service-oriented team who is dedicated to your success!
If you are interested in this position, please apply through the following link: Community Accountant Plano TX – Careers at Capital Consultants Management Corporation (hrmdirect.com)