CCMC currently has a full time Community Standards Coordinator position available at Nexton in Summerville, SC!
Do you thrive in a service-oriented environment where you are part of a collaborative team? Do you want to have a career with a company that values its employees?
We’re CCMC, a community management company specializing in master-planned communities. Our vision of inspiring a resident-centric focus is brought to life by our core values: Integrity, Respect, Service and Community.
The Community Standards Coordinator will maintain a high degree of customer service in all resident inquiries and interactions; answer phone calls and emails, and provide general information of HOA governing documents and violations.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Conduct community drives and inspections of residential properties
- Issue violations of the deed restrictions with specific reference to property maintenance and aesthetics
- Document, photograph and record all violations
- Coordinate design review administration
- Explain policy and association rules
- Answer phone calls, respond to emails and other correspondence in a timely manner
What we’re looking for:
- Professional and adaptable, demonstrate good time management and organizational skills and have demonstrated an ability to maintain the confidentiality of business matters
- Self-motivated, dependable, organized, and efficient with excellent problem-solving skills
- Computer skills that include a strong working knowledge of MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing, and have high attention to detail
- Have excellent telephone manner, with a commitment to the highest customer service possible
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-matching 401k contributions
- Paid vacation, holiday, and volunteer time
- Company-paid Short-term Disability
- Optional Long-term Disability
- Employee assistance program
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Professional education assistance
- Perhaps most importantly, a service-oriented team who is dedicated to your success!
Important to know:
Candidates must be able to sit or stand for extended periods and attend and community events as required. Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of employment and have reliable means of transportation as a personal vehicle may be required to perform certain responsibilities. Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the site as determined by the Community Manager, including possible evenings and weekends.
About the community:
Nexton is currently in the development stages and at build out will be an 8,000 lot mixed use community. Nexton will offer a unique mix of high technology and Lowcountry living and will include carefully crafted homes, apartments, businesses, shops, restaurants, hotels, schools and natural amenities. These will all be connected by 2,000 acres of parks and nature, 50 miles of trails, and advanced technology. South Carolina’s first GigaFi community, Nexton is a place where every business, school and home can access the internet at speeds of one gigabit per second. There are four associations; Nexton Residential, Nexton Commercial, North Creek Master Residential and North Creek Commercial with projections for very speedy build times.
If you are interested, please send your resume to Stacey Cosentino at