CCMC currently has a full-time Facilities Maintenance Manager position at Anthem Ranch in Broomfield, CO!
Are you looking for dynamic work in a beautiful setting? Do you want to work for a company that values your contributions?
We’re CCMC, a community management company specializing in master-planned communities. Our vision of inspiring a resident-centric focus is brought to life by our core values: Integrity, Respect, Service and Community.
In this crucial role, you’ll:
The Facilities Maintenance Manager is responsible for overseeing the maintenance of the association’s facilities and amenities. This position is half of the maintenance management team, the other manager is responsible for the common area/grounds. Additional duties or job functions may be required.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Oversees the building maintenance of association-owned properties
- Inspects facility routinely and provides monthly report documenting results to Community Manager
- Establishes and implements a facilities preventative maintenance schedule/calendar and maintains records of planned service
- Builds key relationships while directing and evaluating the work of contractors
- Key relationships include HVAC, Elevator, Plumbing, Electrical, Pool, Janitorial and other contractors deemed necessary to maintain property
- Creates bid/RFP specifications, sources vendors and makes recommendations for the award of contracts
- Ensures that contractors are set up properly and vendors and maintain current certificates of insurance and W-9 forms. Updates insurance for vendors as necessary
- Maintains updated facility records including warranty information, furniture, fixture and equipment lists for personal property tax and reserve study purposes, building plans, etc.
- Oversees the set-up of rooms based on information provided by the Lifestyle Department or Community Manager and provides an inspection report outlining any damages or extra cleaning charges
- Prepares annual department budget and monitors departmental performance against adopted budget
- Provides on going assessment of facility needs for upcoming budget planning
- Coordinates and oversees the Annual Maintenance Closure implementing reserve study needs to the recreation center
- Ensures signage, lighting, gate closures and safety equipment are in working order including cleaning and structural maintenance
- Oversee the contracted snow removal process of the community, working with local municipalities and contracting vendors providing oversight and written documentation to assure a completed process and safe access for our community
- Provides light carpentry, plumbing services, and electronic and computer updates to association equipment
What we’re looking for:
- At least three years’ experience in facility maintenance
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with Board, staff, residents, volunteers, and contractors
- Extensive knowledge of facility management including pools, pool systems, spas, and HVAC
- Eagerness to learn Anthem Ranch policies and procedures and the ability to communicate these effectively to staff and residents
- Ability to learn the grounds management aspects and covering for Ground Maintenance Manager
- A team player with effective oral and written communication
- Strong supervisory skills to manage the work of employees, contractors/vendors
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Suite.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check, and pre-employment physical
What we offer:
- Competitive pay starting at $65,000 / year, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-matching 401k contributions
- Paid vacation, holiday, and volunteer time
- Company-paid Short-term Disability
- Optional Long-term Disability
- Employee assistance program
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Professional education assistance
- Perhaps most importantly, a service-oriented team who is dedicated to your success!
Important to know:
- Work is conducted both indoors and outdoors
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions, particularly high heat and to walk long distances to perform physical inspections
- Must be able to repetitively lift and carry up to 50 lbs and to perform other physical labor
- Evening and weekend work may be required
- Responds to after hours emergencies
- Must possess valid driver’s license and insurance
About the community:
Settled in the Colorado Front Range with eye-popping views of magnificent Rocky Mountain National Park and only a half-hour’s drive from Denver, Anthem Ranch in Broomfield, Colorado, blends beauty and convenience in a beautiful community for active adults age 55 and better. The heart of Anthem Ranch is the 32,000-square foot Aspen Lodge Recreation Center. The state-of-the-art fitness center is equipped with aerobic and weight equipment, an indoor pool and walking track, and billiards room. There is an outdoor pool too, plus tennis, bocce, shuffleboard, and walking and biking paths.
If you are interested, please send your resume to Michelle Fries at firstname.lastname@example.org