CCMC currently has a part-time weekend Gate Attendant position at Toscana in Phoenix, AZ!
Do you thrive in a service-oriented environment where you are part of a collaborative team? Do you want to have a career with a company that values its employees?
We are CCMC, a community management company specializing in master-planned communities. Our vision of inspiring a resident-centric focus is brought to life by our core values: Integrity, Respect, Service and Community.
At CCMC, our Gate Attendant plays a crucial role in executing our company’s purpose statement: We build community by bringing people together in the neighborhoods where they live and in the offices where we work. Simply put, we create experiences that connect people.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Responsible for assisting residents and their guests with access to the Toscana property by obtaining Photo ID and ensuring they should be given access
- Answer phone calls regarding property access and maintain accurate & detailed Daily Logs regarding individuals granted property access
- Provide temporary day or overnight parking pass and property map for arriving Guest(s) and Vendor(s)
- Maintain accurate Guest List for and ensure Guest(s) arriving are noted on Resident permanent or temporary Guest List prior to providing access and call Resident to verify if not
- Improve Resident & Guest services by asking if you can provide directions to their desired location on the property
- Notify Management of Guest(s) who are arriving, per a pre-arranged appointment
What we’re looking for:
- High School diploma
- Minimum of six months of experience in a customer service environment or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must possess a high degree of high-level customer service, interpersonal and communications skills
- Capability of relating to a variety of people and personalities with the ability to defuse tense situations
- Ability to deal with “difficult people”
- Possess a high level of initiative and good judgment
- Honesty and integrity
- Self-motivated with an eagerness to learn new tasks
- Proficiency in operating modern mobile devices and office software
- Investigative mindset – looks for causes of problems and addresses them
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-matching 401k contributions
- Paid vacation, holiday, and volunteer time
- Company-paid Short-term Disability
- Optional Long-term Disability
- Employee assistance program
- Professional education assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Perhaps most importantly, a service-oriented team who is dedicated to your success!
Important to know:
Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday from 6PM to 6AM
All prospective employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen, and background check, including driving record.
Toscana is a complex midrise condominium community with different product types that will grow from the current 677 units to a total of 900 units at build out. This luxury resort community offers its owners the comfort and assurance of a manned gate, underground parking, private interior hallways and staff availability 24 hours a day. The Mediterranean architecture and Venetian courtyards are accented by glowing fire pits for evening conversation. Located in the heart of Desert Ridge, Toscana is surrounded by great shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Residents enjoy three spectacular resort style pools surrounded by lounge chairs and shade Ramadas. Three community centers offer a wide variety of amenities, including a business center, community kitchen, billiards, great room, treatment rooms, and two fitness centers with state of the art equipment, fitness classes, and weight training.
If you are interested, please email your resume to Nicole Careaga at email@example.com.