CCMC has an Information Systems Administrator position available at Desert Mountain in Scottsdale, AZ!
At CCMC, our systems administrator plays a crucial role in executing our company’s purpose statement: We build community by bringing people together in the neighborhoods where they live and in the offices where we work. Simply put, we create experiences that connect people.
System administrator works closely with the executive director and community manager. The position is responsible for daily operations and functionality, protection of assets, data information, system integrity, network security from internal and external threats. Position requires ability to multi-task on a variety of levels, act as technology advisor to the Director, Community Manager and on occasion the Board of Directors.
Base Salary $75,000
- Responsible for the daily administration of any network, owned, leased, or shared by Desert Mountain Master Association (DMMA).
- Ensures that all network systems are current to industry standards and that privacy of data is secure. All potential threats both internal and external to the network and system are mitigated.
- Using a proactive approach; recommend future needs for operational budgets and reserve funding of assets that include hardware and software upgrades or replacements while facilitating the business needs of DMMA.
- Perform system security audits for; platform deficiencies, cyber threats and site traffic volumes.
- Responsible for agreements/contracts with vendors providing DMMA domain name and website. Regulate and manage access rights of web designers, meet with designers as needed. Monitor and regulate heavy e-mail, web traffic, potential blacklist restrictions, and browser search engines used in locating DMMA web site.
- Inventory control of all technology devices/assets owned or leased by DMMA.
- Managing and configuring WAN/LAN Networks, Cloud based networks, Wireless point to point, point to multi-point.
- Video management system and Digital video/audio recording systems.
- IP Camera programming, lenses, optical/digital zoom.
- VMWare Management of server infrastructure.
- Management of an ever-growing SAN.
- SMTP, SNTP Server management.
- Poly Conferencing hardware/software.
- Mitel IP Phone systems infrastructure and management.
- Work is undertaken both indoors in an office environment and outdoors conducting field inspections and maintenance.
- Must be able to work longer than an eight-hour day or a forty-hour week.
- Must be able to respond to after-hours emergencies as necessary.
- Must have and maintain reliable transportation that can be used for business.
- Work from ladders, lifts 30-40 feet above ground, and rooftops.
- Lift and carry 100 lbs.
The ideal candidates will have proven skills and experience working with a Board of Directors. Experience or working knowledge of Homeowners Associations is a plus.
Physical Security Experience
Specialty software experience of or knowledge of; ABDI Community Management Systems (CMS), Officer Pulse, Milestone VMS, DSX Systems & Radio Systems Datasat, Bridgewave, SIAE, and Radwell.
Desert Mountain is a large-scale master-planned community located in north Scottsdale, where the beautiful high Sonoran desert surrounds you. Nestled among dramatic desert vistas, lush fairways, and majestic mountain peaks, Desert Mountain boasts 30 villages with exceptional amenities, a quiet and capable safety patrol, and some of Arizona’s most stunning natural beauty. With the world-class Desert Mountain Golf Club and seven private golf courses, Desert Mountain offers everything you could ever ask for from a community.
If you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter to Travis Bittecuffer and Tim Fischer at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
All prospective employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.