Do you thrive in creating memorable experiences while being both creative and strategic? Are you looking for a position where you can make a positive difference?
We’re CCMC, a community management company specializing in large-scale communities. Our vision of revolutionizing the industry by inspiring a resident-centric focus is brought to life by our core values of Integrity, Respect, Service, and Community.
In this crucial role, you’ll:
Play a key role in executing our company’s purpose statement: We build community by bringing people together in the neighborhoods where they live and in the offices where we work. Simply put, we create experiences that connect people. Lifestyle Directors work with residents and community partners to create and facilitate connections through events, programming, and communications.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Creating, planning, promoting and executing a comprehensive community event and programming calendar for residents.
- Responsible for developing content for the community communications – website, newsletters, promotional materials, social media accounts, etc.
- Producing, maintaining, and following an annual budget for activity income and expenses
- Establishing and nurturing partnerships with local organizations and businesses to benefit residents and the overall community
- Overseeing the operation of the amenity center including rentals
- Developing and implementing general policies and procedures
- Administrative duties
- Creation, coordination and support for community clubs, groups, and committees
- Ability to create a strong, professional, and symbiotic relationship with the Board of Directors.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and engagement.
What we’re looking for:
- This is not an 8-5, Monday-Friday desk job. Qualified candidates must be able to work full-time hours that are flexible and will include some nights, weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions, stand for extended periods, and repetitively lift and move up to 25 lbs.
- Qualified candidates must be self-motivated and able to work effectively with a resident board and committee members, as well as volunteers.
- Candidates should have 3-4 years of professional experience in event planning, recreation programming, public relations or other related experience and 2 years of professional experience with creating and managing communications.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher, ideally in recreation, communications, journalism or community development from an accredited college or university is preferred.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-matching 401k contributions
- Paid vacation, holiday, and volunteer time
- Company-paid Short-term Disability
- Optional Long-term Disability
- Employee assistance program
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Professional education assistance
- Perhaps most importantly, a service-oriented team who is dedicated to your success
Durham Farms®, a community in the Greater Nashville area with homes for sale in Hendersonville, TN, offers a relaxed small-town Tennessee lifestyle where you can feel connected to your neighbors. It’s a place where we emphasize authenticity and neighborhood for a true sense of place. Find a beautiful new home in the greater Nashville real estate market. Live near acres of parks, open spaces, top-performing schools, shopping and more in Hendersonville, voted one of America’s best small cities.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through the following link: Lifestyle Director Durham Farms – Careers at Capital Consultants Management Corporation (hrmdirect.com)