CCMC currently has a full-time Maintenance Director position at Las Sendas in Mesa, AZ!
Are you a maintenance leader looking for a place where you can make a positive difference? Our maintenance team members are a valued part of our operations and they are looking for you!
We’re CCMC, a community management company specializing in master-planned communities. Our vision of inspiring a resident-centric focus is brought to life by our core values: Integrity, Respect, Service and Community.
The Maintenance Director reports to the Executive Director in performing a wide range of maintenance, operational, and administrative tasks in support of the community’s objectives. They are an integral part of the management team determined to deliver the absolute best customer experience each and every day. The Maintenance Director works to reflect a high level of awareness for the collective goals and objectives for CCMC and the LSCA.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Responsible for the maintenance of common areas, pools, parks, and facilities
- Recruits, hires, supervises, and evaluates assigned employees
- Responds to emergencies and quickly assess needs, allocate resources, and reduce loss
- Reads and understands contracts, construction plans, and schematics
- Serves as a liaison with public entities
- Oversees, manages, and motivates contractors to ensure value for services provided
- Maintains outdoor pools, fountains, and spas in accordance with applicable health department regulations
- Oversees the daily cleaning of pool areas, fountains, spas, and deck areas prior to opening and conducts other pool/spa work in a manner that minimizes disruption to facility users
- Proactively manages the site to develop and implement processes and procedures to enhance the community and ensure for the overall protection of all assets
- Provides support in developing operating budgets, reserve studies, and proposals
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar position or related field
- Must be able to work longer than an eight-hour day or a forty-hour week, and be able to respond to after-hours emergencies
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current vehicle liability insurance
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally, and in writing with strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with staff, volunteers and residents
- Ability to take notes and create meeting minutes summarizing key points of discussions
- Above average computer skills. Proficient with computer programs; Microsoft Office specifically word, excel, outlook, power point and OneNote
- Math and Accounting, including budgeting skills
- Working knowledge of the maintenance routines related to; landscaping, irrigation, pool, fountain and gate maintenance, electrical, plumbing and minor construction
- Project management skills, the ability to properly plan and execute on project deliverables in order to meet timelines and expectations
- Extensive working knowledge of maintenance routines and mechanical operations
- Proven industry expertise with two years of large-scale community management experience is highly desired
- Associates degree or higher from an accredited college/university is preferred
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-matching 401k contributions
- Paid vacation, holiday, and volunteer time
- Company-paid Short-term Disability
- Optional Long-term Disability
- Employee assistance program
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Professional education assistance
- Perhaps most importantly, a service-oriented team who is dedicated to your success!
Important to know:
The candidate should be physically able and comfortable with:
- Heights, working from ladders or lifts
- Work outdoors in both heat and cold for extended times
- Walking for extended times
- Driving a truck, car, or other vehicle
- Bend, kneel, and lift up to 50 lbs.
About the community:
Las Sendas is the premier master planned community in Mesa, AZ and offers healthy lifestyle opportunities, multi-generational activities and superior services to homeowners in a comfortable, beautifully maintained desert environment with scenic mountain and valley views. The Las Sendas master planned is platted for 3,430 single family units, within 55 separately gated enclaves. Lifestyle is an important part of the community, with amenities, a spa and fitness center, and over 30 events annually tailored to a broad range of multi-generational groups. The Las Sendas Golf Club, a semi-private Club/Restaurant, operates independently but has a synergistic relationship with the Association and offers breathtaking views to the surrounding community.
All potential employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check as well as a maintenance physical exam.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Kristine Nau at firstname.lastname@example.org.