CCMC currently has a full-time Maintenance Technician position at Towne Lake in Cypress, TX!
Are you a maintenance superhero looking for a place where you can make a positive difference? Our maintenance team members are a valued part of our operations and we’re looking for you!
We’re CCMC, a community management company specializing in master-planned communities. Our vision of inspiring a resident-centric focus is brought to life by our core values: Integrity, Respect, Service and Community.
Our Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the facilities and buildings including garbage and waste disposal; performing event/room setups and breakdowns. This role is fundamental in maintaining our beautiful community and ensuring a safe environment for all.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Perform maintenance work of all skill levels from basic repairs to more complex tasks including:
- Lighting checks, cleaning light lenses, bulb and ballast replacements
- Maintaining and repairing doors and locks
- Caulking, prep work, and painting
- Minor carpentry repairs
- Plumbing maintenance such as repairing or replacing faucets and fixtures
- Maintaining limited access gates, storage closets, doors, and locks
- Cleaning of areas around the community, lake, and common areas
- Candidates must have the skills to perform a wide range of maintenance tasks on property in a reasonable amount of time and in an industry accepted workmanship manner
- Provide janitorial support for events and facilities as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Qualified candidates will have five years of previous Maintenance experience preferably in the property management field
- Experience in general maintenance, and entry-level computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Be self-motivated, observant, have high attention to detail, and will detect maintenance needs throughout the property and rectify concerns
- Must be able to effectively communicate with managers, residents, and peers verbally and in writing; have the ability to follow instructions and schedules as designated; and be dependable, solution-oriented, and professional in appearance
- We are looking for someone who is energetic, has a great attitude and work ethic, and is able to speak, read and write English, being Bi-Lingual is a plus
- A pleasant personality and people skills are a must
- Experience with electrical, plumbing, and general maintenance is desired
- High School diploma or equivalent, and their own truck for use on property
- Experience with vehicle gates is preferred
- The ideal candidate will be organized, efficient, and have ability to recognize the level of quality acceptable to keep property looking its best
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-matching 401k contributions
- Paid vacation, holiday, and volunteer time
- Company-paid Short-term Disability
- Optional Long-term Disability
- Employee assistance program
- Optional Pet Insurance
- Professional education assistance
- Perhaps most importantly, a service-oriented team who is dedicated to your success!
Important to know:
Candidates must also be physically able to work in indoor and outdoor settings and in various weather conditions, particularly high heat and to walk long distances to perform physical inspections; perform repetitive movements such as sweeping, brushing and vacuuming; and must also be able to lift 50 pounds. Candidates must be able to operate a golf cart and pressure washer, and use other basic tools.
- Monday – Friday and some weekends, 8am- 5pm
- Candidates must have a flexible schedule and be able to work after-hours and on weekends as needed
- This candidate will also be required to pass a background check, a physical, as well as a drug screening
About the community:
Towne Lake, a 2,400 acre community “Connected by Water”, is centered around Houston’s largest private lake. Residents enjoy recreational boating, skiing, and boat docks amid Hill Country inspired homes along a 300 acre recreational lake. The community consists of four separate associations, and will build out with 4000 homes.
The Maintenance position is an exciting opportunity to become a part of a great team of employees.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Towne Lake Community Maintenance Director Daniel Altamirano at Daltamirano@ccmcnet.com. If you know of a qualified candidate who is interested, please have them email their resume to Daniel Altamirano.