CCMC has an Operations Coordinator position open at Ivory Ridge in Lehi, UT!
At CCMC, where a community is more than a collection of homes, we build communities by bringing people together in the neighborhoods where they live and in the offices where we work. CCMC is seeking an Operations Coordinator who will bring a compelling level of quality and commitment to the entirety of the community. The Operations Coordinator will be an integral part of the leadership for the community, working alongside the Community Manager to oversee daily operations under the guidance of the Board of Directors.
We take pride in ensuring that each community we serve feels like home. The successful candidate will possess a passion to provide quality services and communications to our homeowners, vendors, developers and Board of Directors.
- Daily responsibilities will include monitoring of email and phone communications
- Responding to general homeowner communications, conveyance and design review processes
- Review and submit architectural design review applications
- Provide weekly reports on findings and plans for follow-up with homeowner and / or vendors
- Monitoring for completion of maintenance, snow removal and landscape routine services and unique projects
- Conveyance standards- All standards in CC&Rs such as trash and debris, parking, architectural modifications
- Inspect completion of design review approvals and resale inspections
- Attends and contributes to lifestyle events and communications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Drives a positive experience through quality service with focus on the homeowner experience
- Energized by a fast-paced, multi-faceted and potentially high pressure work environment
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, and outstanding work ethic
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently while prioritizing essential tasks
- Possess outstanding customer service skills and have excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and conflict resolution skills
- At least two years of experience in an office environment with strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Customer-focused, positive attitude required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current vehicle liability insurance
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, public administration or related field
- Project management experience
- Industry expertise with at least one year of experience with community associations or Districts
- Understanding and preferred experience in accounting software
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Work is conducted both indoors in an office environment where employee must sit or stand for long periods of time and outdoors conducting field inspections and participating in lifestyle events.
- Willingness to work events and attend meetings after hours and on weekends
Ivory Ridge is a picturesque community in Lehi built by Ivory Homes. It includes more than 800 single family homes spread over 400 acres. The community features a first-class swim & tennis club.
All prospective employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Anne Barlow firstname.lastname@example.org and Tod Bean tbean