CCMC has a Part-Time Front Desk Associate position open at Heritage Todd Creek in Thornton, CO!
Are you a customer service aficionado who loves helping people? Are you looking for a company where you can learn and grow?
We’re CCMC, a community management company specializing in master-planned communities. Our vision of inspiring a resident-centric focus is brought to life by our core values: Integrity, Respect, Service and Community.
Our Front Desk Associates are the Ambassadors of First Impressions. They serve our community with administrative duties and provide above and beyond service that promotes CCMC’s core values.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Greeting members and guests when they enter the Clubhouse
- Managing front desk operations at the Clubhouse including calendar entries, cash handling, and assisting homeowners and guests
- Handling event/program registration requests
- Answering telephones, taking messages and directing calls
- Ensuring residents scan their fobs
- Answering customer questions
- Enforcing policies and procedures
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of administrative experience with basic cash handling skills
- A dynamic, professional individual with a strong sense of organization, attention to detail, and problem solving skills
- Must work well independently and within a group
- Excellent telephone etiquette, with a commitment to the highest customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing and maintain confidential information
- Computer skills that include a strong working knowledge of MS Office programs
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Important to know:
- Role requires flexibility with the availability to substitute for other front desk associates when needed
- Nights, weekends and holidays will be required
- Candidate must be able to work their assigned shift on a consistent basis
What we offer:
- Starting pay $14.00/hr, depending on experience
- Part-time, flexible schedule
- Perhaps most importantly, a service-oriented team who is dedicated to your success!
About the community:
Heritage Todd Creek is an active adult community with a resort lifestyle. Enjoy a delightful mix of social, leisure and recreational activities at this active adult Community located in the north suburbs of Denver. The various amenities include golf, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis, fitness center and library. Residents can take part in a plethora of activities offered including yoga, water aerobics, line dancing, bridge, poker, karaoke, bingo, book clubs and more. The Community offers a 33,000 square-foot award winning clubhouse designed especially for active adults.
If you are interested, please send your resume to Lisa Hollander at email@example.com