RCLCO Real Estate Advisors recently released its list of the 2017 Top-Selling Master-Planned Communities, and seven CCMC-managed communities were included.
This news follows a similar list released from John Burns Real Estate Company. John Burns’ list featured six of the communities CCMC serves.
“The RCLCO list affirms that we are privileged to serve some of the country’s most successful communities,” said CEO D. J. Cole. “Appearing on both of these lists is truly an honor and source of pride for these communities, their residents and CCMC.”
RCLCO’s list included:
- Inspirada | Las Vegas, NV (No. 8)
- Daybreak | South Jordan, UT (No. 19)
- Vistancia | Peoria, AZ (No. 20)
- Cadence | Las Vegas, NV (No. 22)
- Leyden Rock | Arvada, CO (No. 23)
- Estrella | Goodyear, AZ | (No. 30)
- Mountain’s Edge | Las Vegas, NV (No. 40)
“Congratulations to all our top-selling communities and thank you to our teams in these – and all our other – communities, who continue to work tirelessly creating experiences that connect people and ensuring their neighborhoods feel like home for current and potential homeowners,” D. J. added.