Vendor Solution Center
Vendor Set-Up Instructions
Required for all vendors:
- Completed/Signed W-9 Form -This is required for all vendor setups to comply with Federal Reporting Requirements
- Vendor Form completed by onsite management team.
- For Vendors doing any work or deliveries on property, a Certificate(s) of Insurance is required with minimal limits as follows:
- Workers Compensation – Statutory Limits
- Auto Liability (owned/non-owned)
- $500,000/$1,000,000 Bodily Injury
- Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- $1,000,000 Occurrence
- $1,000,000 Personal Injury
- $1,000,000 Products/Operation
- $1,000,000 General Aggregate
Please note that we must receive a certificate of insurance listing the property and CCMC as additionally insured and certificate holders. A copy of the declarations page for auto must be included.
- As a certificate holder, we are notified if policies are changed or canceled, and when renewed, we would automatically receive an updated certificate.
- On the Certificate of Insurance, the name of the Insured must be the same as the name of the vendor to be set up in our system.
- The additional insured and certificate holder should be the Association/CCMC. However, we request that the certificates show the corporate office address (8360 E Via de Ventura, Ste L-100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85258) as the mailing address to assist accounting with keeping the files updated. Each community must have a certificate of insurance on file for the purpose of worker compensation audits.
Vendor Tools & Resources
Where do I send Invoices?
Email invoices in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact
Please contact your onsite management team for vendor set up form and questions related to onsite invoicing and payments.
For questions related to payments being processed don’t hesitate to contact our corporate office at email@example.com.